Definitely soul food rather than body food, but who can resist the rather delicious combination of citrus and dark chocolate?
- 100g Choc Ripple biscuits
- 25g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup clementine marmalade (you can use orange instead)
- 15ml Cointreau
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 200*C and line a spring form cake tin with baking paper.
- Process the biscuits in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add the butter and process to combine, then spread across the bottom and sides of the cake tin and bake for 10 minutes until firm. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix the marmalade, Cointrea and almond meal together.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips along the biscuit base before topping with the marmalade mixture. Bake until the edges have caramelised and the filling slightly firm, then chill for 4 hours before serving.