This colourful slice makes for a great breakfast on the go, a lazy dinner or just a delicious protein-laden snack!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 cup shredded coleslaw mix (or alternatively, 1/2 cup grated carrot and 1/2 cup purple cabbage)
- 4 large Swiss chard / Silverbeet leaves
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Grated cheese of your liking
- Preheat the oven to 200*C and line a slice tray with baking paper.
- Finely slice the Swiss chard, and place on top of the baking paper with the coleslaw mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, yogurt and pesto together.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables in the slice pan. Top with cherry tomatoes and your choice of cheese.
- Bake until firm and the cheese has melted (~ 15-20 minutes).
- Slice into 6 and enjoy!