Another quick and easy but impressive dessert!
Ingredients (makes 24)
- 2 sheets of ready-made puff pastry
- 50g unsalted butter
- 4 teaspoons cardamom
- 4 tablespoons crushed pistachio nuts
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
(Alternatively, the cardamom pistachio sugar mix from Gewurtzhaus works perfectly for this!)
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and spread across both of the sheets. Sprinkle half the brown sugar, pistachios and cardamom on top of each pastry sheet.
- Gently roll the pastry along the lengthwise end. Cut each of the rolls into 12 pieces and place the scrolls face up on the baking tray. Bake until puffed and golden brown (approximately 10-15 minutes).