It’s hard not to love the epic combination of roast pumpkin, fresh figs and creamy feta cheese!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 4 cups spinach
- 4 figs
- 100g feta cheese
- 1/4 small pumpkin
- 1/2 small cauliflower
- 1 small head broccoli, stem removed
- vinaigrette of your choice (I used Harnett’s rapeseed oil redcurrant vinaigrette but a light balsamic works just as well!)
- Preheat the oven to 180*C. Slice the pumpkin and cauliflower into small pieces and spray with olive oil. Place on a lined baking tray and bake until soft and slightly golden.
- Leave the broccoli raw and break the florets into small pieces. Cut the figs into small pieces.
- To assemble the salad, place the spinach on the bottom and top with the pumpkin, cauliflower, broccoli and figs. Crumble the feta over the top, then drizzle over the vinaigrette.
One thought on “Fig and Feta Salad”
I love the look of this combination, I bet it’s delicious 🙂