Warning, these little mouthfuls of bliss are slightly addictive! Perfect for curbing those afternoon cravings with a healthy mixture of protein, carbs and good fats.
Ingredients (makes 8 large or 12 small)
- 1 small banana
- 4 dates
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 40g of Botanika Blends salted caramel pea protein (OR use vanilla pea / whey protein and add 1/2 tsp salted caramel essence, found in the baking isle of the supermarket)
- 1 tbsp carob powder (can use cacao or cocoa instead but carob is naturally sweeter in flavour)
- 3/4 cup granola of your choice
- Process the banana, dates, tahini, oil, pea protein and carob powder in a food processor until smooth
- Stir in the granola until well combined, then roll into balls and set in the fridge.
Note you will find it much easier to roll the balls if your hands are wet.