This is one for those ‘cooking when you can’t be bothered cooking’ kind of days!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 500g mushrooms
- 2 red capsicums
- I head of broccoli
- Herbs of your choosing – I used my favourite garlic lovers mix from Gewurtzhaus but a clove of garlic and a generous sprinkle of mixed herbs or parsely + oregano will work just fine!
- Preheat the oven to 180*C. Line a baking dish with paper or grease with olive oil.
- Chop the zucchinis, broccoli and capsicum into roughly even sized chunks.
- Place the vegetables on the bottom of the dish, then place the chicken on top, covered with a little olive oil and the herbs of your choosing.
- Cover with alfoil and bake until cooked through (about 30 minutes). Remove from oven when chicken is just cooked (as the veggies will be cooked underneath). Serve hot or use as meal prep to fill the freezer!