It’s hard not to love the epic combination of roast pumpkin, fresh figs and creamy feta cheese!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 4 cups spinach
- 4 figs
- 100g feta cheese
- 1/4 small pumpkin
- 1/2 small cauliflower
- 1 small head broccoli, stem removed
- vinaigrette of your choice (I used Harnett’s rapeseed oil redcurrant vinaigrette but a light balsamic works just as well!)
- Preheat the oven to 180*C. Slice the pumpkin and cauliflower into small pieces and spray with olive oil. Place on a lined baking tray and bake until soft and slightly golden.
- Leave the broccoli raw and break the florets into small pieces. Cut the figs into small pieces.
- To assemble the salad, place the spinach on the bottom and top with the pumpkin, cauliflower, broccoli and figs. Crumble the feta over the top, then drizzle over the vinaigrette.