Sorry for the radio silence! Between studying for fellowship and moving, I’ve barely had time to function this year.
Now, I know this is not my normal kind of recipe, but if these make dinner easy and delicious for anyone else who’s busy like me then I’ll be happy! These enormous turkey wings were cooked in my brand new oven, and what can I say, I’m impressed!
- Turkey wings (about 800g which was 5)
- 2 tablespoons lemon infused olive oil (I used Cobram Estate)
- 2 tablespoons quince paste
- Preheat the oven to 170*C.
- In a bowl, mix the lemon olive oil and quince paste together. Spread the mixture on top of the turkey wings.
- Wrap the turkey wings all together in a parcel of baking paper (so that the quince doesn’t burn) and bake until cooked through (about an hour). Allow to rest before serving with your favourite greens!