Another easy meal-prep option that’s vegan and gluten friendly, packed full of nutrition with a hint of spice!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 large eggplant
- 200g pumpkin
- 4 large kale leaves, washed and de-veined, then finely chopped
- 1/8 cup cranberries
- 1/8 cup flaked almonds
- 1/2 cup plain coconut yogurt (can use plain Greek instead)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp turmeric
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Wash and chop the cauliflower, eggplant and pumpkin into similar sized pieces. Roast the cauliflower and eggplant on the same tray until slightly charred around the edges (about 40 minutes), and roast the pumpkin until soft and golden (about 30-40 minutes).
- Make the yogurt sauce by mixing the yogurt, tahini and turmeric until well combined.
- To assemble the salad, place the kale on the bottom, then top with the vegetables, then add the yogurt sauce, and sprinkle the almonds and cranberries on top.