Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 large potato, skin on
- 1/4 large pumpkin
- 300g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 bunch kale, roughly torn apart with stems removed
- 200g feta or goat cheese
- Moroccan style seasoning (I used Sahara by Mingle Seasoning)
- Dukkha to serve (choose something earthy and ideally sesame / tomato based here)
- Preheat the oven to 200*C. Slice the potato and pumpkin into small chunks, coat in a spray of olive oil and seasoning, and bake until soft and golden (~ 20 minutes).
- To assemble the salad, place the kale on the bottom, then layer the corn, pumpkin and potato on top. Add the cheese and sprinkle with the dukkha.