A fantastic way to save your bruised avocados!
- 1 medium sized avocado
- 2 tablespoons natural Greek yogurt
- 1/2 small eggplant
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 5 small chives
- Preheat an oven to 180*C. Chop the eggplant into small pieces, mix with a small amount of olive oil and bake until soft.
- In the food processor, add the avocado, yogurt, herbs, tomato paste and eggplant and blend until smooth. Add the lime juice and stir through. Eat in copious amounts.