Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 large head broccoli
- 200g fat-reduced feta cheese
- 200g tin beetroot slices, drained and rinsed thoroughly (or alternatively, roast and slice 2 large beetroots yourself)
- 200g can chickpeas, drained
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- 200g spinach
- balsamic vinegar (I used Pukka Estate fig balsamic for this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 200*C. Chop the broccoli into florets and bake until soft and slightly charred around the edges.
- To assemble the salad, place the spinach on the bottom, followed by the beetroot, broccoli, chickpeas and feta. Drizzle with balsamic and add the almonds just prior to serving to ensure they stay crunchy!