Ingredients (makes 12)
- 300g can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 cup pea protein
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Coco2 spread (or raw peanut butter)
- 3 tablespoons water
- Sprinkle of stevia (optional)
- Raw or vegan chocolate of your choice, a few squares chopped into rough chunks
- Blend all the ingredients in the food processor until a dough forms. If you prefer it slightly sweeter, add the stevia to taste.
- Mix in the chocolate.
- Roll into balls and chill in the fridge.
- Devour with guilt-free enthusiasm!