This slab looks impressive but is ready in next to no time. It’s also easily adaptable – substitute the strawberries for blueberries or raspberries; change the dark chocolate to milk or white; throw on some nuts instead of buckinis – you’re only limited by your range of ingredients!
- 200g block good quality dark chocolate
- 250g punnet strawberries
- 2 tablespoons plain buckinis (buckwheat)
- 5 ferrero rocher
- Line a slice tin with baking paper. Roughly chop the strawberries and ferrero rocher.
- Using either a bowl in the microwave or a glass bowl over a simmering saucepan of water, gently melt the block of chocolate. Remove from the heat once melted and allow to cool slightly, stirring constantly.
- Spread the chocolate over the baking paper. While still wet, quickly arrange the ferrero rocher and strawberries on top (the less organised, the better!). Scatter the buckinis on top and place the slab in the fridge or freezer to set. Break into chards before serving.