A fresh and lightly flavoured dessert for when you don’t feel like ice cream. Also works as a great breakfast treat!
- 1 cup light coconut cream
- 1 cup brewed fruit tisane (I used T2’s Apple Crumble)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons gelatine powder
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia granules
- Boil the kettle and add 1/3 cup boiling water to the gelatine powder and stir until dissolved completely.
- Add to the coconut cream, stevia and brewed tisane and stir well.
- Place into small dishes or a jelly mold and refrigerate overnight.