These crisps are delightfully crunchy and make a great alternative to the store bought variety!
- 2 small purple sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200*C.
- Using a mandolin slicer or food processor, finely slice the potato.
- Place the potato slices in a bowl, mix with the oil and salt, and stir until well combined.
- Bake on a piece of baking paper until golden and crunchy (15-20 minutes).
These can be eaten as they are or seasoned with whatever herbs and spices take your fancy!