This happened when I was busy studying for exams as a student, when all of a sudden, I craved nachos. I didn’t have the ingredients to make a meat-based version – and thus this recipe was born. A great guilt-free version of a delicious classic!
- 175g can of 4 Bean Mix
- 2 tablespoon salt reduced tomato paste
- 1/3 medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon extra light ricotta
- 12 whole grain rice crackers
- Mix the beans with the tomato paste and season with salt/pepper/spice to taste.
- Serve adorned with avocado and ricotta, and eat vigorously with rice crackers.