Do you love making pancakes but don’t have all the ingredients on hand? Are you looking for a gluten free alternative? Are you on a carbohydrate restricted diet but still enjoy a sweet treat? These incredibly light and fluffy pancakes are your answer!
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon cacao / cocoa powder / sugar free drinking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter (homemade or sugar/salt free store bought)
- Blend the eggs, banana, protein and cacao until smooth.
- Cook the batter in small spoonfuls in a non stick fry pan, turning when bubbles form.
- Mix the cottage cheese and peanut butter until well combined and spread on the pancakes. Enjoy!