There are many “nice cream”recipes circulating the internet at the moment, but they often use 5 or 6 bananas – which is quite a lot of sugar! Mine is a lower sugar and slightly more tangy version that still has the creamy consistency you’ll enjoy.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 large frozen banana
- 4 heaped dessert spoons of low fat natural Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Peanuts to serve
- Chocolate sauce (1 tsp coconut oil mixed with 1 tsp cacao powder)
- Place the banana PB and yogurt in the food processor and blend for 2 minutes. The consistency should be fairly thick.
- Pour into bowls and top with peanuts and ‘chocolate sauce’