Using wonton wrappers instead of pastry is an absolute genius idea. Much lower in calories and very quick to do. Perfect for sweet and savoury dishes due to their flavour neutrality and super crunchiness when baked!
- 1 packet wonton wrappers
- 1 large Granny smith apple
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- sprinkle of stevia depending on the sweetness of the apple
- Preheat the oven to 180*C.
- Finely slice the apple and combine with the cinnamon and stevia.
- Place a small spoonful of the apple mixture into the middle of each wonton wrapper. Turn over each rectangular edge and seal the edges shut with water. Place the parcels on a baking tray and bake until golden brown.