This is a wonderfully tangy treat for a hot summer’s day that doesn’t leave you feeling guilty afterwards!
- 1 1/2 cups low fat natural Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons stevia
- Add the yogurt, stevia and raspberries into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Place in an airtight container and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and re-process to remove the ice crystals.
- Place back into the freezer overnight. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.