This dish was a Sunday afternoon experiment gone right! A lovely light dessert that still packs a flavour punch.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup natural Greek yogurt
- 1 medium white nectarine
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 drop vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 200*C. Spread the coconut on a baking tray and toast until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Cut the nectarine into small slices and roll in the toasted coconut.
- Mix the balsamic and vanilla together with a fork. Place the nectarine slices and quinelle of yogurt on a plate and pour the dressing over the top.