This dish is quick, simple and can essentially be made using any delicious tidbits you need to use up in the fridge and pantry.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 zucchini
- 1/4 red cabbage
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 kent pumpkin
- 1/4 brown onion
- 6 button mushrooms
- handful of raw unsalted cashews and almonds
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 50g Australian fetta cheese
- 50g solid goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200*C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Chop the pumpkin into squares, the onion into a wedge and leave the mushrooms whole. Place on the baking tray and cook until golden brown (15-20 minutes depending on the size of the pumpkin chunks).
- Using a spiral tool, twist the zucchinis into noodles.
- Finely chop the spinach and cabbage leaves. Use the back of a knife to crush and then finely chop the cashews and walnuts. Slice both cheeses into small chunks. Roughly chop the cooked onion and mushrooms.
- Add the pumpkin, onion and mushrooms to the zucchini, followed by the spinach, cabbage, nuts and cheese. Add the oil and lemon juice and stir until well combined, being careful not to break up the raw noodles with the spoon. Season with parsley and serve.