Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 bunch pak choi
- 1 bunch bok choi
- 4 large kale leaves
- 1 glove garlic, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 cup tricolour quinoa
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 4 chicken breasts (skin off)
- Nori seaweed to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180*C. Place the chicken breasts on a tray, season with salt / pepper to your liking, and roast until cooked through (~ 15 minutes). Set aside.
- Roughly chop the vegetables and sautee in a fry pan over medium heat with a small amount of olive oil and garlic until just wilted. Set aside.
- Place the quinoa and 1 cup of water in a microwave proof dish and cook for 12-15 minutes until the quinoa is soft.
- To serve, place the vegetables on the bottom, top with the quinoa, drizzle with teriyaki sauce, then add the chicken (sliced) and top with crushed nori seaweed or bonito flakes.