For those who like their breakfast with a little hint of spice.
- 1/3 cup white quinoa
- 250ml milk (I prefer soy for this, but you could use almond, coconut, light or smart full cream)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon stevia granules or a few drops of vanilla essence
- Using a small saucepan, bring the quinoa, half the cinnamon, stevia and the milk to a boil. Watch it like a hawk and keep stirring so the mixture doesn’t stick to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Simmer until milk is evaporated and quinoa is soft.
- Serve topped with the other half of the cinnamon and any combination of fruit and nuts you like!