Super easy to make and so easy to customise to your own tastes!
- 1 cup of muesli of your choice
- 1/4 cup of your choice of plain flour (I used buckwheat flour here)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Fresh blueberries
- 1 tbs nut butter of your choice (I use Mayvers Super Spread)
- Preheat the oven to 200*C.
- Mix all of the ingredients except the blueberries in a bowl until well combined.
- Top with the blueberries and bake in a muffin tray until firm (about 10-15 minutes).