About Me and O&C

Life is all about balance.

I am a critical care doctor by trade and a foodie by practice. I have an inability to sit still, a rather short attention span, a love of travel, a thirst for knowledge and experience, a sense of adventure and a fortuitously fast metabolism.

When I’m not sleep deprived and on night shift, I love attending work conferences, travelling the world, and creating or writing about food, either for my Instagram @oats.and.cheesecake, my own blog, Trip Advisor, Zomato, or for my fellow foodies Gourmand & Gourmet.

My attitude to diet is simple – eat food to nourish the body 80% of the time, and have treats to enrich the soul for the other 20%. As I doctor I know all too well that life is incredibly short, so have your oats, but don’t forget the cheesecake!

Xx Kat


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s