This is “cooking” for when you don’t have time to cook (i.e. me around exam time!).
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
- Packet of store bought pumpkin gnocchi
- 150g hot smoked salmon, flaked
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 150g baby spinach
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley and basil, finely chopped
- Cook the gnocchi as per the packet directions in a pot of boiling water. Once cooked, drain and return to the pot but off the heat.
- While still warm, stir in the spinach, herbs, oil, salmon and lemon juice. Serve immediately.