A mouthful to say and a mouthful to eat! Another delicious creation on my never ending quest to keep my scrub pockets full of snacks….
Ingredients (makes 8)
- 1/2 cup flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup vanilla pea protein (I use Botanika Blends)
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 and 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoon liquid coconut oil
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 200*C. Line a slice tray with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Add the frozen berries and mix through.
- Spoon and flatten the mixture into the slice tin, bake until set (about 30-40 minutes) and allow to cool before slicing into 8 pieces. Store wrapped in baking paper in the freezer or in an air tight container in the fridge.