Here’s one for the meal prep list for vegetarian burritos on demand!
- 1 can mixed beans
- 1 large red capsicum, chopped
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 4 large kale leaves, deveined and chopped
- 200g fetta cheese, crumbled
- 250g cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 packet wraps +/- salad leaves
I mix the beans, capsicum, mushrooms, kale, fetta and tomatoes until well combined, then divide into air-tight containers and freeze until needed. Then just defrost the mixture, decant any water that may have been produced in the defrosting process, and wrap in your wrap (I also add lettuce or baby spinach and sometimes avocado for a bit of freshness just before serving!).