Nutty, chocolately granola without the hidden sugar!
- 1/2 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds
- handful each of hazelnuts, cashews, walnuts and flaked coconut
- 2 tbsp carob
- 2 tbsp cacao
- 3 tbsp olive oil Nuttalex, melted
If you prefer your granola sweeter, add 1-2 tbsp maple syrup.
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and spread onto the baking tray.
- Bake until crispy (~ 15-20 minutes), using a fork to turn the mixture every 5 minutes.