Another awesome work snack, breakfast on the go or easy lunch box filler!
Ingredients (makes 10-12)
- 100g pumpkin
- 150g baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup LSA
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp olive oil or melted olive Nuttalex
- 3 sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves removed
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 200*C and line a tray with baking paper, as well as a 12 cup muffin tray with muffin liners.
- Cut the pumpkin into small pieces and roast until soft (~ 30 minutes).
- LIghtly smash the roasted pumpkin. Place in a mixing bowl with spinach, carrot, eggs, LSA, coconut flour, oil and herbs, and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into lined muffin tray and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake until firm and golden on top (~ 20 minutes).