After I made my amazing mushroom cauliflower sauce, I remembered I had bought some parsnips from the market. Time to make gratin!
Ingredients (serves 2 as above)
- 3 small carrots
- 3 small parsnips
- 1/2 cup mushroom cauliflower sauce
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180*C. Lightly grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Grate the carrot and parsnips. Mix with the sauce and pour into the dish.
- Sprinkle with quinoa flakes and then mozzarella. Bake until cheese is melted and golden (approx 20 minutes).