The secret to these super moreish, dairy free, gluten friendly mini-muffins is the use of lemon infused olive oil instead of butter / coconut oil, which adds an amazing tang to the mix!
Ingredients (makes 24)
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla pea protein (I used vanilla pea pro by Protein Supplies Australia)
- 2 tbsp lemon infused olive oil
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and line a 24 cup mini muffin tray with cases.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- Spoon ~ 1.5 tbsp mixture into each case and bake until firm (approximately 30-40 minutes). Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.