Life is all about balance. And sometimes, that involves eating brownies that make your soul incredibly happy, even if your pancreas isn’t. After a little trial and error, I’ve discovered the perfect way to make your usual brownies taste just like s’mores – and wow do these little s’moresels (hehe) pack a punch!
Ingredients (makes 12-24 depending on how you cut them, I prefer mine smaller as these are pretty rich!)
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 packet McVittie’s digestive nibbles (or similar, but essentially you need small balls of digestive biscuits that are entirely covered in chocolate – normal digestive biscuits will just go soggy in the mix!)
- Your usual favourite brownie recipe (or packet mix, there is no shame in using a packet mix!)
- Preheat the oven as per your usual recipe or packet mix instructions. Line a brownie tray with baking paper.
- Prepare your usual brownie recipe or as per the packet mix instructions.
- Just before baking, mix in the marshmallows and the digestive nibbles, stir well to combine.
- Pour into the tray and bake until just cooked through. Allow to set and cool in the fridge before cutting as the marshmallow will be incredibly sticky while hot!!