This is a variation of the banana bread recipe by I Quit Sugar with the added benefit of pea protein.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup pea protein (I used Botanika Blend’s raspberry coconut flavour)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3 overripe bananas
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp berry or apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- Mash the banana with the milk, eggs and oil until just lumpy (it tastes better with chunks left in!).
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the banana mixture and stir until well combined. Pour into loaf tin and sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Eat while still warm!