All the taste of chocolate and banana bread without the nasty hidden sugar! Adapted from Sarah Wilson’s iQuitSugar gluten free banana bread recipe with the added deliciousness of cacao.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 very overripe bananas
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup of yogurt (I used plain Chobani but coyo or flavoured greek yogurt also works)
- 1/8 cup cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 180*C and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
- Mash the banana together with the yogurt and the oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the banana mixture and stir until well combined.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Eat while still warm with your favourite peanut butter on top!