They’re vegan, gluten and dairy free, with no added sugar, and they definitely help kill the cravings!
Ingredients (makes 16)
- 4 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts or almonds
- 1 small handful cacao nibs
- Blend the banana, cacao, baking soda and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped nuts.
- Line a brownie tin with baking paper. Pour the mixture in and top with cacao nibs.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180*C until just cooked, then chill in the fridge until firm.
Healthy chocolatey heaven!
Recipe adapted from one by @lilsipper on Instagram